2013 was filled with many memories, some excellent and others not so great. 2013 did go above in beyond in many life categories. Here’s a little tribute to 2013 and just a few of the good things that came from a magical year.
A few things that didn’t make the list, that are worth noting:
- Celebrating my one year at AREVA
- Attending two Inaugural balls: North and South Carolina
- Attending Inauguration on the Mall, what’s up Yellow section!
- Trying homemade (the real deal) moonshine
- Attending the event of the season: Taste of the South
- Chatting with Santa at the Daughters of the American Revolution’s Open House
- Enjoyed a traditional tailgate at Miller Park before a Brewers game
- Toured the Neuschwanstein castle in Schwangau, Germany
- Devoured a true Austrian Apfel Strudel
- Jammed out with Hoodie Allen and Dave Matthews
With 2013 being so awesome, I can only imagine what 2014 has in store for me.